Brain Spew - Neville Mehta's Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Setting up Reporting Services on MOSS 2007

Liam Cleary has an excellent series of articles(1, 2 and 3, ) on using the Reporting Services add on for MOSS 2007. I finally got the chance to play around with this today and was following Liam's instructions. They were excellent, but I did come accross a few things I thought I would mention quickly.
Firstly, you wont see the "SharePoint Integration" option in the Reporting Services Configuration tool until you install SQL Server SP 2.
Secondly, if you get an error saying "Exception of type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.RsProxy.AccessDeniedException' was thrown." when trying to deploy your report project, make sure your ReportServer virtual directory in IIS does not allow anonymous access (not sure how mine got that way because I dont think its the default, and I definitley didnt enable anonymous access).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home