Brain Spew - Neville Mehta's Blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

First Post

This is my first post ever...not quite sure what I should write to it, so how about a little about myself to start with.

Well...Ive been consulting for a pretty brilliant company called Readify for approximately the last 10 months.

At the time of writing this post, my main reason for starting this blog is so that I can write about all things .NET, SQL Server, BizTalk...Im sure you get where Im going with this.

Most of this stuff is still quite new to me so Im sure a lot of the posts you'll be seeing up here will be titled "Intro to ... ".
My reason for this is that when I am trying to learn about something, the first thing I type into a search engine is "Intro to ...". Hopefully, Ill be able to save someone having to search for hours and hours just trying to get started with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home